The Process of Making a Narrative Presentation
1. Choose an experience or story that you want to tell. Make sure it is meaningful.
2. Brainstorm about that experience, including ideas about the setting, the sequence of events, and descriptive details.
3. Create an outline to put your story elements into a logical order. Usually this order will be chronological, or arranged according to time.
4. Write the narrative presentation. Be sure to include all the elements necessary, from a strong opening to a interesting middle to a satisfying and complete ending.
5. Practice your presentation at least five times. Try to practice in front of an audience, such as your family or friends, who can give you feedback on your presentation skills.
6. Now you are ready to present to your teacher and class!